Client Relations Coordinator
Our Company SHIPSI Instant Delivery is an eCommerce solution that empowers any retailer to easily and affordably deliver consumer orders within as little as an hour. Any time a consumer chooses SHIPSI Instant Delivery as their shipping option at checkout, our algorithm automatically finds the cheapest rate among our mega-network of last-mile delivery companies (think Postmates, Doordash, and other courier services), shows the best rate to your customer, and sends a driver to deliver the order. It’s like buy online/pick up in-store, but instead of consumers picking up their orders, SHIPSI makes the delivery for the cost of an Uber ride.
The JobWe are seeking a Client Relations Coordinator who is obsessed with our customers and a Get After It attitude to support our retail clients and internal team. You’ll engage with our customers and internal teams through various channels: phone, email, slack, and chat. You’ll be responsible for maintaining the highest standard within a fast paced environment with the ability to quickly grow in your career as we scale.
Responsibilities– Answer, evaluate and prioritize inbound requests from our retail clients, last-mile and courier partners, strategic and warehouse partners
– Log, track, and report customer interactions within our internal tools: monday.com, Copper, Zendesk, Shipsi Portal
– Optimize, maintain and serve as an additional admin resource for the internal team
– Facilitate onboarding for new SMB retail clients, maintain and strengthen relationships through quarterly client success meetings
Requirements– Strong aptitude to understand and work effectively with technical data and process
– Proven organizational skills and effectively manage internal systems and operations
– Excellent client interaction skills for occasional onsite meetings and strong analytical problem solving skills
Bonus Criteria– Retail and associated supply chain solutions; Ecommerce, ERP, WMS, IMS, OMS systems
– Extensive experience working with GSuite, Copper, Slack, Monday.com